Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Lucy's House Event This Sunday at the Champlain Valley Fairgrounds

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are enjoying the beautiful summer with your fur babies.

As some of you know I have attended the Lucy's House Event for the past two years and raised a sizable amount of money and food to donate to Lucy's House with your generous support. This year I will have a booth for our newly formed rescue, Little Woof Small Dog Rescue, and be selling dog treats and people goodies to benefit both Lucy's House and Little Woof Small Dog Rescue. Our current rescue dog, Finney, will be with me. Finney and I would love to have you stop by and see us this Sunday, June 14th, anytime between 10 - 3 at the Champlain Valley Fairgrounds.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Fur Baby Doggy Daycare is an in home dog daycare and boarding service offering care exclusively for small breed dogs.